Monday, May 11, 2015

Purina One Cat Food & product testing

I have joined an online product testing company.  So every now and then I will have a product review on here.  The products I will test are free to me and I'm not paid any actual money. It is fun for us to get in a new box and see what's in it.  My reviews will always be honest if we like the products or not. I figure it's ok to post this here because by doing so I get bonus points and getting free stuff is definatly budget friendly.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

First blogging review:  Purina One Cat Food

I have fed my cats 9 lives for years because it keeps them healthy looking and it is one of the few they would eat. (picky babies)   Now I'm down to one cat and she was the more picky one.  So when I received the cat food to test I figured it was not going to get eaten.  Well, she really likes it.  It is a little more expensive than the other brand I normally buy but other than that it gets a good review.  Would I buy a bag? Yes I would.
#ONEswitch

No comments:

Post a Comment